The Cannata Report is proud to launch our October 2018 Special Survey Issue, “An Industry in Transition: 33rd Annual Dealer Survey Results and Analysis” as Frank Cannata and I head to CDA’s Fall Owners and CEO Meeting. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Story ““ 33rd Annual Dealer Survey | An Industry in Transition: This year’s data offers the greatest dealer participation in the Survey’s history, painting a vivid picture of an industry that’s still thriving in the wake of acquisitions, declining print volumes, and a growing interest in services.
- Cover Story: 33rd Annual Dealer Survey: Executive Summary (Part I of II)
- Feature ““ thINK User Interface: 2018 End-User Conference Sets Standard with Emphasis on Education, Establishing Connections and Enhancing Engagement
- Feature ““ Winning Formula: Lexmark’s Phil Boatman on 2018’s Dealer ROADShow, scaling vertical strategies, and spending valued time with dealers
This issue also includes coverage from the Colorado leg of the CR LIVE: 2018 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by Sharp, RISO and Continuum:
- Department ““ CR Live: 2018 Dealer Tour | Rocky Mountain Way: ACP has scaled mountains of competition to establish itself as the premier office technology provider in the Denver market.
- Department ““ CR Live: 2018 Dealer Tour | Capital Gains: A Fort Collins Office Technology Fixture Ups Its Game
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
Partner | EVP and Publisher