The Cannata Report is proud to launch our September Production and Industrial Print Issue. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Story – High Fusion: Making Inks That Stick
- Feature – PRINT 18 | Production Highlights: Manufacturer Showcase New Technology; Show Features Dozens of Educational Seminars
- Feature – Look Before Leaping into Production Print: Gaining Traction with Big Iron Experts from Marco and Pacific Office Automation
- Feature – Expanding Print’s Horizons: Impact Networking and Novatech’s Best Practices for Selling Wide Format
- Feature – High Speed at Low Cost: Filling the Gaps with RISO and Cut-Sheet Inkjet Technology
This issue also includes coverage from of our visit with Loffler Companies as part of the CR LIVE: 2018 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by Sharp, RISO and Continuum:
- Department – CR Live: 2018 Dealer Tour | You Don’t Mess Around with Jim: Jim Loffler and His Team at Loffler Companies Mine Growth Opportunities for Success
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
Partner | EVP and Publisher