Awards in 12 categories presented in a virtual ceremony on YouTube November 5.
The Cannata Report’s 2020 Virtual Awards and Charities Gala, sponsored by Hytec Dealer Services and ConnectWise, is scheduled for Thursday, November 5 at 6 p.m. EST, 5 p.m. CST, and 3 p.m. PST on YouTube. In addition to award presenters from different segments of the office imaging industry, this year’s event will feature special celebrity guests.
The Frank Awards are based on dealer voting in The Cannata Report’s 35th Annual Survey. This year’s Survey, sponsored by TIAA Bank, yielded the second greatest number of participants in the history of the Survey with 342 dealers participating, resulting in a competitive field of nominees across the 12 Frank Award categories.
Above left to right: Laura Blackmer, Jennie Fisher, and Nancy Langdale
The nominees for Best Female Executive include Laura Blackmer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Jennie Fisher, GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp.; and Nancy Langdale, Canon U.S.A.
Above left to right: Jim Coriddi, Mike Marusic, and Rick Taylor
The nominees for Best Male Executive include: Jim Coriddi, Ricoh USA, Mike Marusica, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America; and Rick Taylor, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.
Last week we announced the 2020 Frank Award nominees (in alphabetical order) in 10 categories, including:
- Best Manufacturer: Ricoh USA, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, Toshiba America Business Solutions
- Best A4 Manufacturer: Canon U.S.A., Kyocera Document Solutions America, Lexmark International
- Best Production Print Manufacturer: Canon U.S.A., Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A, Ricoh USA
- Best in Class Manufacturer: Ricoh USA, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, Toshiba America Business Solutions
- Best ECM/Document Management Provider: DocuWare, Laserfiche, Square 9 Softworks
- Best Print Management Software Provider: ACDI for PaperCut, FMAudit, PrintFleet
- Best Leasing Company: DLL, GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, U.S. Bank
- Best IT Services Provider: All Covered, Collabrance, ConnectWise
- Best Technical Service Provider: Ricoh USA, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, Toshiba America Business Solutions
- Best Marketing Strategy: Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Ricoh USA, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
Access Related Content