Where would the dealer channel be without service and services? Service has always been a key revenue generator for the independent dealer channel while services have grown in size and scope during the past two decades, driven by new technologies, software, and customer needs. As the industry evolves, so has the way service is delivered. At the same time, we’ve seen tremendous growth in services, most notably MPS and managed services. Even those critical services are evolving.
I am excited to share with you our April service and services themed issue, particularly our cover story on the future of MPS written by our Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen.
Other highlights include:
· Re-examining service in the wake of declining print volumes
· Managed services post-COVID-19
· An interview with Fred Carollo of the Macquarie Group about the value proposition the company brings to the U.S. independent dealer channel
· ECM and document management and the increasing need to digitally manage content
· Our CR-CONNECT Virtual Dealer Tour visit with A.D. Solutions in Orlando, FL
· Ricoh USA’s initiatives to assist veterans
In addition to these features, you’ll find compelling content from our Japanese and European correspondents, Tetsuo Kubo and Petra Diener, respectively as well as our economics writer Henry Willmore.
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President & CEO
Access Related Content