In case you missed it, our February security-themed issue features four compelling articles that delve deeply into how dealers, OEMs, and third-party Managed IT firms are addressing a wide range of security issues. Another highlight is our Virtual Dealer panel. The panel discusses the challenges faced by their dealerships, diversification, the viability of production and industrial print, and the one wish they’d like their manufacturers to grant them in the coming year. And with all of our recent Xerox coverage, don’t miss what our Japan correspondent has to say about the relationship between Xerox, Fujifilm, and Fuji Xerox.
To access the issue, simply click here and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
The issue is packed with several contextually relevant highlights, including:
- Cover Story ““ Security Check: Cyberthreats and Security Initiatives Represent Real Diversification Opportunities for Dealers
- Feature ““ Threat Intelligence: Three Major Third-Party IT Managed Services Providers Weigh in on Cybersecurity
- Feature ““ You’re Not Paranoid, Someone is Out to Get You: Reduce Data Security Risks by Understanding How OEMs Secure Devices You Sell and by Implementing Best Practices
- Feature ““ Let’s Get Physical: By diversifying into access control and surveillance cameras, three dealers discuss how it has expanded their managed services offerings.
This issue also includes coverage from our visit with RJ Young as part of the CR”“CONNECT: 2019 Dealer Tour (previously branded as “CR LIVE,” exclusively presented by LEAF Commercial Capital:
- Department ““ CR”“CONNECT ““ 2019 Dealer Tour: RJ Young’s Mission of Transition The Nashville-based dealership’s foundation is the foresight to think about what’s ahead.
* * * * *
Please note you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO