It is a definitive and surreal thrill to launch the first issue of The Cannata Report since my official appointment to president and CEO of our media business and parent company, Marketing Research Consultants LLC (MRC), on January 2. I am also extremely proud to officially and simultaneously kick off the year in celebration of MRC’s 40th Anniversary, which my father, Frank Cannata, founded in January of 1979.
In alignment with our new leadership and anniversary celebration, we launch a new issue theme this month: Security. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
The issue is packed with several contextually relevant highlights, including:
- Cover Story ““ Security Check: Cyberthreats and Security Initiatives Represent Real Diversification Opportunities for Dealers
- Feature ““ Threat Intelligence: Three Major Third-Party IT Managed Services Providers Weigh in on Cybersecurity
- Feature ““ You’re Not Paranoid, Someone is Out to Get You: Reduce Data Security Risks by Understanding How OEMs Secure Devices You Sell and by Implementing Best Practices
- Feature ““ Let’s Get Physical: By diversifying into access control and surveillance cameras, three dealers discuss how it has expanded their managed services offerings.
This issue also includes coverage from our visit with RJ Young as part of the CR”“CONNECT: 2019 Dealer Tour (previously branded as “CR LIVE,” exclusively presented by LEAF Commercial Capital:
- Department ““ CR”“CONNECT ““ 2019 Dealer Tour: RJ Young’s Mission of Transition The Nashville-based dealership’s foundation is the foresight to think about what’s ahead.
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO