With a focus on three truly engaging and conversant Women of Influence, representing three of the Japanese Big Six OEMs, The Cannata Report’s 6th Annual Women Influencers Issue – should make for another enjoyable, informative, and inspirational summer read.
To access, simply click here or go to thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section landing page and click as prompted under the call-to-action phrase “Download Current Issue (pdf)” toward the top left. You can also alternatively view the stories on our website in a post format in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
July-August 2019 Women Influencer Issue highlights include:
- Cover story – “Women of Influence 2019 – Connecting with Success: Forging Meaningful and Strategic Connections Powers the Careers of These Three Dynamic Leaders.“
- Feature – “HP Delivers on Diversity: The U.S.-Based Technology Conglomerate’s Multi-pronged Strategy Sets Example for Imaging Industry.“
- Department – “Japanese Headlines – U.S. Tariff Policies Adversely Affect MFP Industry: Manufacturers like Ricoh are moving production out of China to avoid impact of sanctions and customs measures.“
- Feature – “After the Sale – Part 1 of a 3 Part Series – No Regrets: ProCopy President Mike McGuirk fervently supports Flex Technology Group’s acquisition model and strategy.“
- Feature – “Sticky Business: Label and Barcode Printers Gain Traction as a Viable Diversification Opportunity.“
- Feature – “Face Off: Scanners vs. MFPs: For high-volume and specialty scanning applications, standalone scanners can’t be beat.“
- Feature – “A Tribute Fit for a King: The retirement party for EO Johnson’s Roger King was a fitting send-off to an industry icon.“
- Feature – “Tango Lessons with HP: 2018 Woman Influencer Anneliese Olson continues to take steps in the right direction.“
This issue also includes coverage from the recent stop on our CR CONNECT: 2019 Dealer Tour, presented exclusively by LEAF Commercial Capital – “The Beat Goes On: A rebranding, a diverse product offering, and a family foundation have Pulse Technology and its President Chip Miceli well positioned to compete today and far into the future.”
* * * * *
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO
* * * * *
Note from the office of the president: You must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
* * * * *
Access Related Content