If you haven’t seen The Cannata Report’s 34th Annual Dealer Survey in our October issue yet, you may have missed out on the following five findings.
- HP is making inroads as an A3 supplier and is now carried by nearly 17% of dealers in our Survey compared to 12% last year.
- Brother printers and A4 devices are gaining traction in the channel.
- The average yearly revenue reported by all dealers participating in our Survey saw a modest decline from $16.9 million in 2018 to $16.3 million in 2019.
- Last year, 66% of Survey respondents reported acquisitions were in their plans for the following year and beyond. This year, that percentage fell to 50% (173 dealers of our universe of 344 respondents to our Survey). Meanwhile, the percentage of dealer respondents in 2019 reporting the likelihood of future acquisitions increased.
- The five most identified growth opportunities by dealers were MPS, MNS, production print, document management/ECM, and security/cybersecurity.
Access Related Content