Access the September 2019 Production and Industrial Print Issue via PDF and posts here.
Dear members and friends,
It’s no secret that The Cannata Report strongly believes the future of the industry lies in production and industrial print. While we realize many dealers may not agree, we encourage those individuals to consider a few significant factors. This segment conservatively represents over 21% of the imaging market and is the only print industry segment that offers sustainable opportunities and growth for the future. These points are validated in part by the many dealer thought-leaders who we know are using 20% as a benchmark for diversification, in part, into this segment of the business.
The other factor to strongly consider, particularly if you carry a tier-one Japanese line like Canon, Ricoh, or Konica Minolta, is that this is where these companies are spending the majority of their R&D dollars on the imaging side of their businesses. Kyocera has also made it clear that they intend to be a player in this space, even if their focus is specifically on the light production end of the spectrum for the time being. Not only did these manufactures make that clear to Frank, Scott and me when we visited with them in Japan 15 months ago in May of 2018, but top executives from their American subsidiaries continue to emphasize these messages.
Along with several other features this month, the September issue’s cover story, “Production Pioneers: Larry Weiss and Frank Mallozzi Build Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office and EFI’s Groundbreaking New Partnership,” further supports the aforementioned statements.
To access the September issue, go to thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section landing page and click as prompted under the call-to-action phrase “Download Current Issue (pdf)” toward the top left. You can also alternatively view the stories on our website in a post format in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
September 2019’s Issue in part includes the following:
- Cover story ““ “Production Pioneers: Larry Weiss and Frank Mallozzi Build Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office and EFI’s Groundbreaking New Partnership“
- Department ““ “Hard Copy: From the Editor’s Desk | The Power of Production and Industrial Print: The industry continues to redefine and escalate its emphasis on key imaging industry market segments.“
- Department ““ “Japanese Headlines | Konica Minolta Adds Value to Production and Industrial Print: The industry continues to redefine and escalate its emphasis on key imaging market segments.“
- Department ““ “European Headlines | You Bet Your Assessment: Staying Relevant in a Changing Production Print World.“
- Feature ““ “ITMA 2019: TEXTILE TRIPLE PLAY (Part 1 of 3) ““ EFI: Chief Revenue Officer Frank Mallozzi puts textile printing into perspective at ITMA 2019.“
- Feature ““ “ITMA 2019: TEXTILE TRIPLE PLAY (Part 2 of 3) ““ EPSON: Vice President Fernando Stinchi validates the OEM as a serious textile printing player.“
- Feature ““ “ITMA 2019: TEXTILE TRIPLE PLAY (Part 3 of 3) ““ HP: Large-Format Production General Manager Joan Perez Pericot outlines HP’s initiatives in textile printing.“
- Feature ““ “EO Johnson Expands Production: Diversified Dealer has all the components in place to propel its big iron business to new heights.“
- Feature ““ “Breaking into Big Iron: Even for dealers with no experience clicking out higher volumes, light production is a lucrative lure.“
This issue also includes coverage from a recent stop on our CR”“CONNECT: 2019 Dealer Tour, presented exclusively by LEAF Commercial Capital ““ “Personal Best: Premium Digital holds its own in one of the most competitive markets in the country, thanks in part, to a personal approach.”
* * * * *
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with our site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO
* * * * *
Note from the office of the president: You must be a registered user and logged in to thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
* * * * *
Access Related Content
Visit the www.thecannatareport.com. To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact email@example.com directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available.